Monday, April 12, 2010

Card Class Update

Thanks for all your prayers for my card class. We had 13 come, 6 were guests and we all had a great time. Many of the ladies had never done anything like this before, so it was a real treat for them. And I was impressed how creative they all were. Here are some pics from the class. I'm sorry they weren't better, but we got so busy creating, I totally forgot to take pictures.

Crafting and snacking, the perfect combo :-)

Everybody is eager to do the next class, hopefully in mid-May, depending on how quickly I can get supplies ready here. I think everybody felt comfortable and, to loosely quote Casablanca, "we hope this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship." :-)

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Nina- what kind of supplies could you use? I have things such as glitter (that I will NEVER use), TONS of ribbon that I could share, Cardstock that I won't use (it's Bazzill and I got a good deal on it at AC Moore and just have never used it), etc. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOORAY! Glad it went well--God is good:) Wish I could have been there! I would love to have worked with all these crafty ladies! And YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it would go well! I'm excited for you Nina! I pray that this will create many relationships for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! congrats on the successful class! it must be so fun to be in your class! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Nina, the response from Luke was from me! Have NO idea why it was sent from my Dhs account! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like fun. I hold a few card making classes once in a awhile. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad everything went well, Nina! Looks like a great time! I would love to do a card class with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang saya Nina! Sana andyan din ako para nakapag-attend. Ingat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woot woot!!!! hooray for your success class!

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is good - may you have many repeats and much fruit from this labour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ROCK Nina...that is sooooo CUTE...all those Zagorke craftin it up with Nina!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad that it went well. I am sure that you were a blessing to all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nina, I'm thrilled that your class was successful and fun. I'm sure you'll be getting the ladies hooked. Thanks for posting the pictures what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like evryone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails